Dancing street artist is the king of cotton candy
(CBS News) How many of you saw the headline and wondered what exactly this post could be about? I'm thinking just about everyone. Well, as strange as it may sound, the title is dead-on. Just watch the video above and I dare you to tell me it's not accurate. I'll even double dare you.
So did I call it? If so, I hate to say it, but... told you so. That cotton candy vendor has some sweet moves! Literally. And are those pig heads he's shaping? Anyone? Either way, a very odd, interesting and fun video to watch that has earned this street artist a triple-rainbow salute from all of us here at The Feed!
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam