Watch the art and beauty of making flamenco guitars
(CBS News) I could use some culture this afternoon. Could you use some culture? Sure you could. Who doesn't love a little culture in their life. So let's see, how about we learn something about... hmmmmm, flamenco guitars? Yeah, let's do that. Let's learn about flamenco guitars. Check it out.
The video is part of a very cool, beautiful and educational series called "The Art of Making" (in this case "Alma Flamenca") directed by Dimitris Ladopoulos and Spiros Rasidakis.
And to up the ante of this post and increase everyone's cultural awareness, I'm going to include another video from the series below, this time focused on carpentry. To check out more from "The Art of Making", you can visit Dimitris Ladopoulos' Vimeo page by clicking here.
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- World's longest tongue
- Chupacabra Found?
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix