Lady Gaga's hit song "Pokerface" played on bottles
(CBS News) Now that we've got you all started with some romance here on The Feed, let's add a little music into the mix. Perhaps some Lady Gaga? And, no, it's not "Bad Romance" (though that would be a good transition). Check out this rendition of "Pokerface" played on... bottles. Yup, bottles.
You take one down and pass it around... oops, wrong kind of bottle song for this post. The surprisingly familiar and fun cover of the hit song is performed by Danish music group, The Bottle Boys (or Flaskedrengene). And if you'd like to learn more about them or check out more of their unique performances using bottles (they are called The Bottle Boys after all), you can visit their website by clicking here.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Kate Upton gets asked to prom by boy on YouTube
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music