Round-up of cute and funny kids caught on tape
So to make up for this omission we've got a round-up of cute and funny kids caught on tape. First up is a little boy who having a bit of a problem and needing some help from his parents. And luckily they have the sound mind to document it all on video for us to watch... for posterity, of course!
The awkward and hilarious situation was posted by YouTube user StvYzerman who writes about it:
My wife heard him calling for her from his room before heading to Karate. 5 years old. Classic Akiva.
Awwwww... the poor kid has fallen and can't get up! I really hope the laundry wasn't too dirty or smelly. And next up we have a situation most of us know all too well. Whenever you mix toddlers and a dance recital, you just know a fight is going to break out. Check it out.
My daughters first dance recital and she gets into a fight.
I'm thinking perhaps boxing might be a better fit for her talents? Just saying. And speaking of talent, we'll finish this post off with one young tyke who has a bad reaction to the recent winner of American Idol. Should Phillip Phillips have won the competition? Leave me some comment love below.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see