Man's dream of having slinky walk a treadmill for a long time finally achieved
(CBS News) Since the dawn of time man has dreamed of two things. Being able to fly and having a slinky walk a treadmill for a really, really long time. And while the former came to fruition ages ago, the latter remained just outside of man's grasp. Until now.
The bizarre yet captivating video was posted by YouTube user abzde who writes about the achievement finally realized:
So when I saw this video I thought to myself, heck I bet I could beat 22 seconds if I tried. So I set up my own treadmill and gave it a shot. Totally made a world record
So with the two big dreams finally out of the way, what should we focus on next? As always, feel free to leave me some comment love below with your thoughts.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors