Double-dose of heart-stopping moments caught on tape
(CBS News) Sometimes being in a dangerous situation where you nearly meet your end and have your life flash before your eyes can end up being life-affirming. And with that in mind, consider this a very life-affirming post as we show you two videos of heart-stopping moments caught on tape.
First up is a stuntman jumping out of a helicopter at 2,400 feet without a parachute... into a pile of cardboard boxes. In case it's not obvious, do not try this at home (or anywhere for that matter).
Impressive? Sure. Dangerous? Without a doubt! The amazing spectacle was performed by 42-year-old stuntman, Gary Connery, who pulled it off without any hitches or injuries, for which we here at The Feed are very happy to hear.
And next up below we have a case of a car accident that almost turns into something much worse for one unlucky driver. All in all, two videos that should have your blood pumping and your life affirmed. And maybe have you being a bit more cautious, too.
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Space Shuttle Challenger Explosion