Baby Antarctic penguin meets human for the first time
(CBS News) When one species meets another for the first time ever, there's bound to be a bit of curiosity and confusion. So watch what unfolds when a baby Antarctic penguin meets a human for the first time. Did I mention the baby penguin appears to be hungry?
The fascinating nature-in-action video was posted by YouTube user joeloleson, and while watching it there is one part of me thinking, "Wow, that is so cute and interesting!" and another part of me that is going, "That penguin is about to peck his eye out!" Am I the only one who was worried about that? Well, I'm definitely glad everything seems to have worked out in the end and, as always, feel free to leave me some comment love below with your own thoughts.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter