History of Facebook told through the medium of musicals
(CBS News) In honor of Facebook's public stock offering today, we've got a fun video for you all telling the story of Facebook through - wait for it - the medium of musicals! Take a look and listen.
The amusing video entitled "ZUCKERBERG: The Musical!" was done by experimental music group, cdza, who have been featured here previously on The Feed for fun history lessons in both whistling and nonsensical music lyrics. And we'd like to give props for another amazing job by the group! To check out more work by cdza, you can visit their YouTube page by clicking here.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats