Just some cute puppies skateboarding (and a dog teaching a baby to crawl)
(CBS News) The phrase "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" is attributed to Sigmund Freud (there is some debate on whether or not he actually said it). And like the phrase, sometimes we come across videos here at The Feed that have no real context or story. They simply are what they are. This is a video of some puppies skateboarding. Yeah, that's right. Puppies. Skateboarding.
How many of you said "awwwwww" watching that one? There's something about puppies and longboards that brings out that reaction. And I'm going to go ahead and "double down" on dogs in this post with another adorable overload video of a chug teaching a baby how to crawl below. Enjoy!
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Time Lapse: Death Valley
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos