Surprise wedding proposal at American University graduation
(CBS News) It's graduation time at universities across the nation. And as some of the best and brightest prepare to enter the work force (or grad school or medical school or law school), there may be a few surprises still left for them before their education is fully over. Take the case of one young lady in the above video as she accepts her diploma... and gets an offer she can't refuse.
How romantic, right? And the audience breaking out in cheers and applause - priceless! The video was posted by American University who write about the surprise wedding proposal:
Just beautiful. I think I have a little something in my eye. We here at The Feed want to wish Sarah all the best in her endeavors after graduation and the soon-to-be nuptials that await her!
As American University School of Public Affairs graduates walked across the stage to accept their diplomas, graduate Sarah Cooper got the surprise of a lifetime. In addition to the excitement of being a new graduate, Cooper is now newly engaged to School of Communication graduate Sam Miller. He proposed on stage in front of family and classmates.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Aussies and New Yorkers don't speak same language
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Watch a baby sea lion come on a boat and cuddle