Tykes attempt to cover Gotye's "Somebody That I Used To Know"
(CBS News) I remember being a kid and singing songs I loved at the top of my voice. I also remember doing that just last week in the shower, but that's a bit off-topic. Instead, let me segway seamlessly into the above video of tykes attempting to cover Gotye's "Somebody That I Used To Know" in totally adorable fashion. Warning: you may experience a severe case of cute overload.
The video aptly entited "1 and 3 Year Old cover Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (sort of)" was posted by YouTube user RunningWatersUp, who probably didn't realize it's potential to go viral based on the following write-up of the caught-on-tape moment:
Well, we here at The Feed applaud this impromptu performance and hope both father and grandmother are proud of these two tykes. They definitely won our hearts over with their passionate rendition of the hit song and have earned themselves a big triple-rainbow salute from all of us here at The Feed.
Mom, the song Somebody by Gotye was on the radio when we got into the car before leaving...not a bad cover for your 1 and 3 year old grandkids :) See you again soon, we love you.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors