How to wake up a sleeping child the right way
(CBS News) We showed you just a few moments ago how kids react to Skrillex, but let's go in a similar, yet slightly different direction, and see what kind of music can stir a slumbering child. Semi-spoiler: it happens to be a personal favorite band of mine from the 90's grunge era.
What a truly awesome way to wake up! The very cool and cute video was posted by YouTube user estebanreyes83 who writes:
Honestly, the video had me the moment I heard Nirvana's "Breed" come on. The 3-year-old boy's reaction to the song was just an amazing whip cream and cherry of amazing on top of a smile sundae. Thanks so much for sharing such a great moment with all of us, estebanreyes83!
This is my half little brother and she is my sister. My mother married a BIG Viking :) So brother looks a little more than 3 years. The last time we woke him up in the car, he got so grumpy and cranky. And since he loves this kind of music we just had to try a new method. I think there are parents that can recognize this scene.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos