What do kids think of Skrillex? Let's find out
(CBS News) We've done a bit of delving into the reaction of kids to certain types of music lately. So let's continue that foray into the musical tastes of tots with a look at how kids respond to - wait for it - Skrillex! That's right, it's time for some dubstep from the award-winning master himself.
So I think the consensus of the kids is an energized feeling and association with their parents (and adults in general) being a bit wild and crazy to the music. Tsk, tsk, there parents. Just kidding.
The YouTube video was posted by Noisey, who has been featured a few times here on The Feed now, and who writes about the experiment:
To check out more cool music-related content from Noisey, you can visit their YouTube page by clicking here.
Despite his trans-continental fame, multiple grammy wins, and nearly perfect 'do, a lot of people still don't know what to make of Skrillex. With that in mind, we asked our panel of adorable tots, tykes, and toddlers to give us their honest opinion of "Bangarang," the prince of dubstep's wobbly banger.
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Aussies and New Yorkers don't speak same language
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- Extreme meditation in mountain biking and travel
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Kristen Schaal: hilarious smartphone spokeswoman
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- Chupacabra Found?
- Watch a baby sea lion come on a boat and cuddle