How to take a "Ghostbusters" tour of New York City
(CBS News) Do you love the movie Ghostbusters? Do you live, visit or plan on visiting New York City? If you said "yes" to both of these questions (and even if you didn't), then get ready for the ultimate day-trip destination in the form of a Ghostbusters locations in real life tour in the video above.
The video was posted by YouTube user patrickhwillems who writes:
So now you've got something fun to do if you live in the city or plan on visiting anytime soon. And if you don't fall into either of those categories, then you just got a chance to live it vicariously through video. So there. Win-win either way. You're welcome. Props go out to patrickhwillems for this unique and fun movie-made-real tour! And to check out more of their work, you can visit their website by clicking here.
Aside from being one of the most perfect movies ever made, GHOSTBUSTERS is one of the great New York films. Here's a handy guide to visiting every shooting location (in chronological order) in a single day, complete with reenactments of the scenes.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Chupacabra Found?
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- A cappella Justin Timberlake cover by Pentatonix