Jimmy Kimmel gives out award for "Mom of the Year"
(CBS News) With Mother's Day still on our minds, we turn our attention now to the winner of Jimmy Kimmel's "Mom of the Year" award. Spoiler: this is an award you really don't want to win.
The host decided to poke a bit of fun at the holiday on Jimmy Kimmel Live and highlight some high-profiles cases of mothers allegedly being "less-than-perfect". So did he pick the right person for the award this year? Were there people left out? Feel free to leave some comment love below with your thoughts. And, once again, I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Chupacabra Found?
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- A cappella Justin Timberlake cover by Pentatonix