An early tribute to Mother's Day (and reminder to call on Sunday)
(CBS News) Did you know that this Sunday is Mother's Day? Yeah, that's right. So if you haven't bought a present or plugged a reminder to at least call, now's the time to do so. And in honor of this upcoming holiday we have a beautiful tribute to mothers in the video above. Check it out.
To check out more work by Michael Marantz, you can visit his Vimeo page by clicking here. And on a personal note, I'd like to take a moment wish my own mother a wonderful upcoming Mother's Day (don't worry, I'll call, too). To me she is the best mother in the whole wide world. But feel free to leave some comment love below on why your mother is the best, too. And happy upcoming Mother's Day everyone!
Just in time for Mothers Day, we went around New York City asking real people on the street to say thank you to their mothers. So many terrific responses, some unexpected, some adorable, all brought a huge smile to my face. Thanks Reggie Watts for being in the video.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Chupacabra Found?
- Watch a motorcycle trip from Alaska to Argentina
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Time Lapse: Death Valley