Jon Hamm answers random questions from teen girls (and gives some pretty sage advice)
(CBS News) Honestly, the more I see of Jon Hamm outside of the role of Mad Men's Don Draper (where he absolutely shines), the more I think I would like to hang out with this guy. I mean, seriously, he is just so laid-back and cool. Take this video above for instance where Jon Hamm answers a series of really random questions from teen girls. He does not disappoint.
The video entitled "Ask a Grown Man with Jon Hamm" was done for Rookie magazine and definitely covers a lot of odd, sometimes interesting topics in terms of the questions, but I have to give major props to Jon Hamm for giving rather sage advice in terms of his answers to all of them. Once again he proves himself to be one of the coolest guys right now in Hollywood both on and off the screen.
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Chupacabra Found?
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix