Boy tries to finish his ice cream while fighting off sleep
(CBS News) What is it about eating ice cream that makes kids sleepy? Or is it the other way around, and kids want ice cream as they get tired? Either way, check out this video of a little boy named Mason trying "to have his cake and eat it, too". But the cake is ice cream... and weariness.
The video reminds me of one we posted up last year of a girl trying to fight off sleep while eating her popsicle that also had us giggling. And, I know, I know, the video ends on such a cliff-hanger. Did he finish his ice cream before sleep set in? Or does it wind up all over his nice blue shirt? Hopefully there will be a sequel that answers all of our burning questions. Still, a very fun and cute video!
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- Slacklines replace clotheslines and extreme cycling
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Dog tricks that will turn any frown upside down
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Chupacabra Found?