Take a listen to this a cappella music medley of fun (and a trip down memory lane)
(CBS News) Yesterday we showed you an excellent a cappella cover of Fun's hit song "We Are Young". And based on how many people checked it out, I think you all seem to have probably liked it. So... we have another a cappella video for you today, but this time it's a medley! Take a look and listen.
The nostalgic trip down memory lane for anyone who lived during the 80's and 90's was performed by a cappella group The Y Chromotones and is entitled "Bop It! (A Medley Of)". Now I personally recognized every single song, jingle and television show they threw out during the fun medley (and loved every choice), but how did you all do? And what did you all think? Feel free to leave me some comment love below with your thoughts. And to check out more music from The Y Chromotones, you can visit their YouTube page by clicking here.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos