Toddler encounters dinosaur and responds accordingly
(CBS News) Kids and dinosaurs go together like peanut butter and jelly. Or chocolate and peanut butter. Geez, just about everything tastes good with peanut butter, right? But getting back on topic, you really need to check out this video of a 2-year-old boy encountering a dinosaur in the woods. His reaction goes from cute to totally priceless at about 33 seconds into the clip.
Run! I was rolling on the floor when that happened. The adorable and hilarious video was posted by YouTube user tfoust1012 who writes:
Far too cute. We would like to take a moment to thank Zack's parents for sharing such a fun moment and definitely want to give Zack a big triple-rainbow salute for identifying a threat and responding accordingly. We'll all see who's laughing when the dinosaurs finally do attack...
Zack loves dinosaurs but until now he has never seen one bigger than himself. This is his reaction. Zack is 2 1/2 years old.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Aussies and New Yorkers don't speak same language
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Watch a baby sea lion come on a boat and cuddle
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon