Watch this amazing ad for the Canadian Paralympics
(CBS News) Earlier today we showed you an incredible video of a veteran overcoming a walking disability. So to continue this theme of the inspiring and triumphs of the human spirit, check out this phenomenal single-take, no special effects advertisement for the Canadian Paralympics.
Powerful, right? I swear, we are all about the amazing and wonderful today and I'm loving it. The innovative ad features runner Alister McQueen and exemplifies the hardships and struggles that come with the journey to this event. I'm going to go ahead and include a "making of the ad" video below for those who are curious and note that the Canadian Paralympics take place in London from August 29th to September 12th. If you'd like to learn more about them, you can visit the Canadian Paralympics website by clicking here.
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute