U.S. soldier home from Kuwait surprises father-in-law
(CBS News) For those who somehow managed to hold out from shedding tears over the last post, which seems almost impossible to this blogger, we've got another tear-jerker of joy post for you. Watch in the above video how a man reacts to his son-in-law returning from Kuwait.
I... sniffle... can't stop chopping onions today. Thank you so much to Cari S. for sharing this wonderful moment with all of us and we here at The Feed wish you and your family all the best! To see more wonderful stories like this, you can go to The Welcome Home Blog by clicking here.
This is a video of my husband surprising my father when he came home for an unexpected R&R leave. No one knew he was coming in. My big, tough Daddy turns into a big ole' softy when it comes to his kids, and he is so proud of his son-in-law. As you can see, he is on a business call and walks right by my husband when he comes in. I love his reaction! -Cari S.
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Chupacabra Found?