14-year-old boy does amazing rendition of "Who's Loving You"
(CBS News) Do you need some sweet, melodic music to help you get through the end of the work day? Then have I got just the thing for you. Check out this 14-year-old boy perform an amazing rendition of "Smokey" Robinson's "Who's Loving You". The music kicks in at about 35 seconds.
Wow, does that boy have a set of pipes on him or what! The wunderkind in question is one talented young singer named Ahsan who writes:
Im a 14yr old soul singer and I love real classic music. This is my tribute to one of my favorite artist young Michael Jackson
While the original was done by "Smokey" Robinson, the song was covered by The Jackson 5, for whom this tribute was obviously done. And we say bravo, Ahsan, you have done an amazing tribute to the "King of Pop" and earned yourself a triple-rainbow salute from all of us here at The Feed!
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Time Lapse: Death Valley
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos