Berkeley freshman creates ridiculously automated dorm room
(CBS News) Kids these days, with their creativity and technological skill. Take the young student in the video above for instance, who decided to create a fully automated dorm room. What exactly does that mean? Well, watch to find out.
Impressive, right? And while the room is fully automated, the technical name for the room is "Berkeley Ridiculously Automated Dorm (BRAD)". The video was posted by Derek Low who writes:
I really hope his professors at school saw this video and gave him at least some extra credit, because we are totally blown away by it. Derek, you have just earned yourself a big triple-rainbow salute from all of us here at The Feed!
During my freshman year at UC Berkeley, I set out to create the most ridiculously automated dorm room in the school ever. Three months and several hundred dollars later, BRAD has been completed!
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Chupacabra Found?
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Disguised Jeff Gordon test drives car with salesman