Grandparents give awesome and awkward wedding toast
(CBS News) When you're a founder of a popular website that deals in awkwardness, you know eventually that some of it is bound to come back at you. And that's exactly what this wedding video toast is, mixed with a dash of cute, funny and just all-around sweet. Check it out.
The couple in question are one Kenny and Selma giving a wedding video toast to their grandson, Mike Bender, a co-founder of AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com (a truly hilarious website that will have you laughing and cringing).
We'd like to offer our own congratulations to Mike Bender on his recent nuptials and give a big triple-rainbow salute to Kenny and Selma for their excellent and amusing marriage advice (based on 72 years of experience!). To check out more funny family awkwardness, you can visit AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com by clicking here.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week