One pacifier and two babies can only lead to war
(CBS News) There are two babies in a room, but only one pacifier between them... so you know what that means, right? Baby war! Watch the battle unfold in the above video.
The odd and adorable video reminds me a bit of a post from last year involving two babies having a conversation. Though this time there is no ambiguity about what that conversation might be: "Give me that pacifier!" reads pretty loud and clear. A very cute video to get your week started right. So what did you all think? Leave me some comment love below with your thoughts.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute