Do cute kids like Radiohead? Kinda, sorta, maybe
(CBS News) The question that's been on everybody's mind is finally getting an answer: do cute kids like Radiohead's track "Paranoid Android"? Check it out, the answer might surprise you.
So it seems there's kind of a mixed review amongst the kids on the album, but a total consensus that Thom Yorke is "probably very sad." I'll go ahead and agree with the kids on latter part, but personally consider "OK Computer" to be on the list of best albums ever made. Just saying.
The video was posted onto YouTube by Noisey, who was featured here on The Feed last week with some sweet rock journalism reviews and interviews by kids (check it out by clicking here). And to check out more from Noisey, you can visit their YouTube page by clicking here.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Chupacabra Found?
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon