Disabled drummer Cornel Hrisca-Munn totally rocks
(CBS News) We here at The Feed are all about trying to find you videos and stories with people overcoming adversity, challenges, "the odds", what have you. Basically, stories with heart.
And with that in mind, we have a pretty amazing video above for you of a disabled drummer absolutely rocking out hard. The drumming goes into overdrive at about 38 seconds into the clip.
The talented drummer in question is one Cornel Hrisca-Munn, a philosophy and theology student currently attending Oxford, who recently posted the video of his drum cover of DJ Fresh's "Hot Right Now" along with others to YouTube. I'm going to go ahead and include another one below, and to check out more amazing work from Cornel, you can visit his YouTube page by clicking here.
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Chupacabra Found?
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze