Time-lapse video shows a girl progress from birth until 12-years-old
(CBS News) They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. So with that in mind, I'll apologize in advance for what-must-be an epic novel equivalent of words in this time-lapse video showing a girl progress from birth until the age of 12-years-old.
Ah, kids... they grow up so fast. The young girl in question is named Lotte and her father, Frans Hofmeester, who posted the video writes:
I personally hope that Lotte and Frans continue to document this progression. It's just so fascinating to see how she changes over time. What did you all think? Have any of you done similar projects to this? Leave me some comment love below with your thoughts or like-minded works.
I filmed my daughter every week, from birth up until she turned 12 years old an then made this time lapse edit in FCP.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound