Very young rock journalist conducts interview like a pro
(CBS News) Move over Rolling Stone and Spin magazine. A new music journalist is on the scene and she's got something in spades that neither of you can touch: cuteness! Check out this 7-year-old girl named Emy interview Ryan Jarman from the band The Cribs.I particularly like how she was able to get Jarman comfortable during the interview with some bouncy castle and slides. Smart. Very smart. The YouTube video was created by Noisey who writes:
7-year-old Emy is our new star reporter. After she reviewed the Cribs for us, singer Ryan Jarman wanted to meet up and pick her brain - we set up a playdate at the kid mecca of North London, Clown Town.
In case you're curious to see Emy's original review of The Cribs, I've made sure to include it below. And to check out more videos from Noisey, you can visit their YouTube page by clicking here.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Time Lapse: Death Valley
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil