"Cat alarm clock" does not come with a snooze button
(CBS News) Is your alarm clock not getting the job done? Do you have a problem with hitting the snooze button a bit too much in the morning? Well, worry no more, as all of your prayers are about to be answered in the form of this furry wake-up call named Boo.
The video was posted by YouTube user GarrulousCrap who writes:
My cat Boo has the terrible habit of messing with the door stop to wake us up early in the morning. He doesn't do it because he's hungry, he does it because he feels lonely. When he flicks the door stop it scares [us a lot] and we wake up right away.
I think if I had a job that required me to wake up early, I would love having a cat like Boo... so basically I would probably not enjoy having Boo right now.
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Slacklines replace clotheslines and extreme cycling
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- Dog tricks that will turn any frown upside down
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video