Push a red button to add some drama to your life
(CBS) - If you come across a big red button in the middle of a square that says "Push to add drama"... I mean, you just really need to push it, right? So let's see what happens.
The amusing video is a clever marketing stunt for the launch of TNT in Belgium. And though it is technically an advertisement, I can't help but applaud stunts like this. They're just too fun to watch! So what did you all think of it? Leave me some comment love below with your thoughts.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Time Lapse: Death Valley
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos