Boy creates arcade out of cardboard, becomes a viral hit
(CBS) - So this video is a bit longer than most that we put up here, but I cannot recommend enough watching it. You will just feel really good all day seeing a story about a young boy's dream of owning a popular arcade come true... with a little help from the Internet.
Honestly, the Internet can be a truly weird, wild, wacky, surprising, beautiful, funny and everything in between kind of place. And it's so sweet seeing a child's dreams come true through the power of this technology.
The Vimeo video was created by Nirvan Mullick and the boy in question is one 9-year-old Caine Monroy, who has a scholarship in place for him and website where you can learn more by clicking here. And to check out more work by Nirvan Mullick, you can click here to go to his Vimeo page.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week