Learn more about how Einstein proved that E=mc2
(CBS) - Let's keep the theme of education going today, but switch from history to science. We all know the equation "E=mc2" (at least I hope we all do), but does everyone know what that means and how it was proved? Whether you do or don't, you're sure to enjoy this quick physics lesson about it.
The informative piece was posted by YouTube user minutephysics, who have previously been featured here on The Feed to help us learn more about fire and dark energy. The video is also part of an ongoing tribute to Einstein's birthday (which was on Pi day, March 14th). If you'd like to check out more of their creative science lessons, make sure to go to their YouTube page by clicking here.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Kate Upton gets asked to prom by boy on YouTube
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music