Impromptu and impressive performance of Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" during RCMP arrest
(CBS) - While we don't condone drunk and disorderly conduct, this impromptu performance of Queen's hit song "Bohemian Rhapsody" in the back of a Royal Canadian Mounted Police car has to be one of the most impressive and funny things we've seen in a long while. Check it out.
After stating that he isn't drunk, the five minutes of passionate,
karaoke-style singing to express his feelings at that moment is just... wow! According to The Smoking Gun, the singer in question is one Robert Wilkinson, 29, who posted the video on YouTube after receiving it from prosecutors.
So what did you all think? Leave me some comment love below with your thoughts. And for comparison purposes, I'm including the original Queen rendition below.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- Watch stunning visuals mesh with a slick sound