Man can't seem to catch a break with a wild goose attack
(CBS) - Some days you're just walking along, minding your own business, when life drops something terrible and unexpected on you. Of course, for most of us, that thing is typically not a wild goose intent on destroying you.
I honestly feel a bit bad for the man by the end of the video. It seems like he keeps trying to move on, but that goose really wants to do him some harm. I'm sure the explanation involves protecting her territory or a nest of eggs nearby... but the attack at the end seems a bit much. What are your thoughts? Feel free to leave me some comment love below to let me know.
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Chupacabra Found?
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Time-lapse: Mount Everest