Guy's gymnastics floor routine will definitely surprise you
(CBS) - Guy decides to do a floor routine at a women's gymnastics event... it sounds like a recipe for disaster, right? At least that's what I thought going into this video (and appears that way at the beginning of it), but keep watching and get ready for a few surprises.
The guy in question performing the dance routine is one Danikka, who obviously has a great sense of humor and (shockingly) some amazing moves to boot. And for that, we here at The Feed would like to take a moment to give a triple-rainbow salute and applaud Danikka's unusual, but fascinating, performance! It takes a real man to pull off moves like those.
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- Slacklines replace clotheslines and extreme cycling
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Dog tricks that will turn any frown upside down
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Chupacabra Found?