Two videos of toddlers being awesome and having fun
(CBS) - We're going to take our amazing post from yesterday of kids being simply awesome and give it another spin. This time with toddlers! To kick things off is an adorable video of a 2-year-old dancing like a pro to some classic Elvis. Watch, listen and learn.
The video was posted by YouTube user Studie43 who writes:
The boys name is William Stokkebroe. After seeing his parents Kristina and Peter Stokkebroe and the dancers of studie43 practising he is showing what he has learned at the Galla opening
Kudos to William for showing us all how to really shake a leg on the dance floor!
And next up is the chance to remember how carefree, fun and new the world once was (and always can be) with the joy that is a baby named Liam learning how to slide down the stairs on his bottom. I swear, his laughter is infectious and there is simply no cure!
- "Get Lucky" with two excellent Daft Punk covers
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Slacklines replace clotheslines and extreme cycling
- Some fun with soda, slow motion and ice cubes
- Cat plays game of "boop" and kitten fed by bottle
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Baby needs to potty at the worst possible time
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Paula Deen Hit in Face with Ham
- Dog tricks that will turn any frown upside down
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Chupacabra Found?
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video