1990's dance hit performed using floppy drives
(CBS) - Let's get our music and our geek on with a little bit of fun mixed in. Check out this amusing cover of Haddaway's 90's hit "What Is Love" done using - wait for it, wait for it - computer floppy drives. Yeah, that's right.
The totally geek-chic video was done by YouTube user MrSolidSnake745 who writes:
Props go out to MrSolidSnake745 for a very cool cover and a little trip down memory lane! To check out more floppy drive music covers by MrSolidSnake745, you can go to his YouTube page by clicking here.
Someone had requested this, but oddly enough I was working on it before they asked. So I made a little extra effort to get it finished and uploaded.
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam