Two unique music covers that are bound to impress
(CBS) - It's Friday so let's keep the music coming with some impressive and unique music covers by young musicians. First up is Nick Kwas playing a cover of Adele's "Set Fire To The Rain" on violin. Check it out.
And next up below we have Luke Holland doing an amazing drum cover of Skrillex's "Cinema". Both have earned a triple-rainbow salute from us here at The Feed for finding unconventional ways to cover Grammy-winning artists.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Chupacabra Found?