30 dolphins stranded and saved by people at a beach in Brazil
(CBS) - Here's something you don't see everyday (or really any day). Watch as dozens of dolphins end up stranded on a beach and are saved by some locals.
The amazing caught-on-tape moment was posted by YouTube user crariyo who writes:
It appears all the dolphins made it back to the ocean safely, so we'd definitely like to give a big salute to the beach-goers who stepped in to help save them!
About 30 Dolphins stranded and saved by local people at Arraial do Cabo (Brazil) in the morning at 8:00 AM on March 5th 2012.
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Two humorous moments that end with people soaked
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion