Baby breaks out of crib (with some minor hiccups)
(CBS) - You're a bored baby trapped in a crib and want to get out and play... so what do you do? Why plan a great escape, of course! Watch and see what happens.
The cute video was posted by YouTube user ringgo1star (probably no relation) who writes:
So a slight hiccup on that first attempt, but ultimately a successful mission. Way to go, baby!
My son kept getting out of his crib and i wanted to see just how he was accomplishing this feat. His mattress is as low as we could put it, but he is one determined baby. I put a camera on his dresser and this is what i caught. Ha ha ha!!
- Jackie Chan picked a fight with Bruce Lee (and lost)
- "Robot cat" blends everything the Internet loves
- Sea lion pup jumps on boat, cuddles with driver
- Learn how to fold a shirt in under two seconds
- Aussies and New Yorkers don't speak same language
- Cute babies enjoying the simple things in life
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- 60,000 people sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at concert
- Extreme meditation in mountain biking and travel
- 13-year-old Scottish boy sings and blows us away
- Kristen Schaal: hilarious smartphone spokeswoman
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- The Feed's Music Round-Up: totally late edition
- Watch: Kitten born with 2 heads in Oregon
- Chupacabra Found?
- Watch a baby sea lion come on a boat and cuddle