Documenting a single second of every day at the age of 30
(CBS) - We've got a bit of a theme going here today. In our last post we showed you a man conquering his fears each day. This time we have an individual who decided to document one second of his life each day at the age of 30. Click play and watch a person's life unfold.
The Vimeo video entitled "1 Second Everyday" was posted by Cesar Kuriyama who writes:
I spent a couple of years saving enough money to be able to take a frugal year off from work my entire 30th year of life... I spent it doing all the important things I never had enough time for... travel, my own creative projects, & family.
I have to agree with a colleague of mine who commented that this video is "strangely mesmerizing", but would also say that it's rather moving. Bravo to Cesar for taking the time to "smell the roses" and share some of his amazing journey through life with us all! And if you'd like to know more about Cesar Kuriyama and his experience, be sure to visit his Facebook page by clicking here.
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Super slow motion pistol shrimp attack is explosive
- Time Lapse: Peru & Bolivia
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- "Raining Spiders" in Brazil
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Time Lapse: Death Valley