Soothing, summery surfing from Down Under
(CBS) - Beautiful sun, beautiful surf, and a beautiful athlete all come together in this video. Set in Australia's Byron Bay, this soothing, summery clip is a quick slice of surfing bliss.
The smooth surfer Jorgelina "Lina" Reyero hails from a small town on the Atlantic Coast of Argentina. She's spent the last 6 years wandering the world with her surfboard in tow and has wound up near the beautiful Wategos Beach. Last month, she mounted a little camera to the nose of her log and captured the beauty of an empty surf. Locally based production company 'Rest Your Eyes' then glued up the tapes for your viewing pleasure.
Byron Bay itself is on the east coast of Australia and is a popular tourist destination. But of course you know that, because you already booked the next flight down after watching this gorgeous video. Before you leave, check out Byron Bay's community website HERE for more surfing goodness.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- Chupacabra Found?
- Disguised Jeff Gordon test drives car with salesman