"Smooth Criminal" wedding dance is sure to impress
(CBS) - We here at The Feed are huge fans of love and romance. About two months ago we featured a fun video of a groom's surprise wedding dance. Well, we're back again with a new groom showing off his moves. Check it out.
You've got to admit, the guy's got some moves on him! The groom in question is one Jeff Loehrke, who definitely impressed us with his fancy footwork. We're a bit late in honoring this one, as the dance took place at the wedding reception back in July, but congratulations on the nuptials and we here at The Feed wish you both all the best as a married couple, Jeff and Cara Loehrke!
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Pearl Jam
- Cats strutting their stuff and living large
- Sights and sounds of Morocco through time-lapse
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Add moments of beauty and serenity to your day
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- Chupacabra Found?