Dergin Tokmak busts dubstep moves on crutches
(CBS) - There are few things we like here at The Feed more than a dance breakdown. Today, we have German performer Dergin Tokmak bringing the moves. Tokmak is a dancer with Cirque Du Soleil. He was afflicted with polio as a child and requires crutches to move around. And as this video shows, he is also a boss.
Of course, let's not overlook the well-documented body-moving powers of dubstep in this video. But the real credit goes to Tokmak and what we assume are some ridiculously strong ab muscles.
This is actually the second unusual dance star we've featured recently. Check out India's most famous, legless breakdancer HERE. And if you dig Tokmak's moves, watch this video of the Cirque Du Soleil stud in action below.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Lightning strikes one of the world's largest planes (VIDEO)
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze