Aretha Franklin's musical tribute to Whitney
Whitney Houston's godmother, Aretha Franklin, honored the singer with a musical tribute during a concert in Charlotte, N.C. last Tuesday.
Franklin sang one of Houston's biggest hits," I Will Always Love You," and asked the crowd to pray for the family.
Health concerns led Franklin to cancel a scheduled appearance during Saturday's funeral for Houston in Newark, N.J.
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- Two cases of weird and wacky in the great outdoors
- "Harlem Shake:" The latest Internet craze
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix