Jealous alpha male monkey "attacks" man at zoo
(CBS) - First off, the good news is that no one is injured during the course of this video. So you can watch without having to worry about anything terrible happening. That doesn't mean you might not be startled by what occurs in the short clip, though...
Wow, right? That monkey is seriously committed to going after the guy! The video was posted by YouTube user NRucker5 who writes about it:
So did the end of the video catch you all a bit off-guard, too? I think it's a very, very good thing there was some thick glass between him and that monkey, and definitely want to thank NRucker5 so much for sharing the rather scary moment with us all!
This is at the cafe inside the Memphis Zoo. The manager of the cafe told me that the alpha male monkey noticed me the second I walked in the door and started going crazy, because, as the alpha male, he feels threatened by tall males. So she told me to go stand by the window and turn my back on him and that he would "attack" me...
- Weekend Music Round-Up: creative and dance edition
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Fun with zombie parkour and first-person skiing
- See swift hummingbirds shown in super slow-motion
- Time Lapse: Montreal by Winter
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Are you my mom? Orphaned pig adopted by mother cat
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- 2-year-old girl adorably nails cover of Pearl Jam
- Arnold Schwarzenegger teaser for YouTube Comedy Week
- World's longest tongue
- Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey gets a music remix
- Chupacabra Found?