Legless breakdancer is a real inspiration (and has some stunning moves)
(CBS) - Last week we introduced you to Josh Dueck, a parapalegic athlete who pulled off an amazing freeski backflip (check it out if you haven't yet). This week I'd like to introduce you to Vinod Thakur, a simply stunning, legless B-Boy dancer. Check it out.
The young dancer is based out of New Delhi, India, and has moves that seem to defy physics. His perseverance and background just adds fuel to the fire that is one of the more inspirational stories we've seen in a while (along with Josh Dueck). Beating the odds and looking awesome doing it, that's what it's all about.
I don't know about you, but watching this makes me want to go out and bust a move - or maybe just do more with life. How about you? Feeling inspired? Pumped-up? Like you want to dance with somebody? Leave me some comments below with your thoughts.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- 4-year-old girl likely knows comics better than you
- Fun with humor and music from YouTube Comedy Week
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Chemistry into dubstep and music in the everyday
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Chupacabra Found?