Vice visits a "guinea pig village" in the Netherlands
(CBS) - We turn our attention from young banjo prodigies and a battle between "Stars" to something near and dear to our hearts here at The Feed: animals that are a total dose of cute overload! Today we have for you a fun piece made by Vice's "The Cute Show" exhibiting a guinea pig village in the Netherlands.
They writes about this land of furry creatures:
If you happen to find yourself in the Netherlands, there's a small guinea-pig village where you can adopt one of these creatures yourself to eat (please don't), rub on your body, squeeze, or whatever else you wish. All day long they roll around on a plush lawn dotted with tiny windmills and miniature gnomes playing saxophones. There's even a separate, less busy area for older guinea pigs to spend their retirement
I definitely got a bit of a laugh when they showed off the guinea pig "retirement home". So what did you think of this odd but interesting little village? Leave me some comment love below with your thoughts. And to check out more of Vice's "The Cute Show", you can click here to go to their website.
- Bluegrass rendition of Daft Punk's "One More Time"
- See Google Glass through the eyes of a toddler
- Bear chasing man up a tree is totally surreal to see
- YouTube marks birthday with music, comedy and cats
- Clever cat opens five doors in a row to go outside
- Seven ways to open wine bottle without corkscrew
- Fascinating footage after grizzly bear eats camera
- Teen with rare bone cancer inspires through music
- How to become a YouTube star (with "epic montage")
- An amazing mashup of music in just one minute
- Joe Jonas responds to dance invite with sexy video
- Sea lion shows concern after little girl falls
- Dead Giveaway: Ohio hero Charles Ramsey gets "songified"
- Internet's best marriage proposal videos
- Cat won't be trying to eat fish in aquarium anymore
- Daft Punk music medley is an epic mix and tribute